The Other Side

Ah, the other side. The other side of the lake, the other side of a door, the other side of the tracks, the other side of the mountain, the other side of the world, the other side of a certain age. The view is pretty nice over here!

Sunday, November 03, 2002






Which Founding Father Are You?


Posted by Shirl at 12:10 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  1990 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2002 (571)
    • ►  May (38)
    • ►  June (64)
    • ►  July (117)
    • ►  August (54)
    • ►  September (74)
    • ►  October (73)
    • ▼  November (73)
      • And here comes November! Hope everyone had a safe...
      • 1234 1373 1498 words. Okay, not as good as I want...
      • Go Green! Well, today is the intra-state rivalry ...
      • Volunteers of America. This volunteering stuff is...
      • Okay, help. I bought Beck's Sea Changes. It jump...
      • Oh yay! Ilana is blogging again!
      • Which Founding Father Are You?
      • For those of you anxious for snow, here's a little...
      • Which John Cusack Are You? Link via Hestia Chroni...
      • Survivors Ready. Okay, who will go this week? I a...
      • Another Monday morning. Note to self: You're fif...
      • Coach Bobby Williams Fired. We've had serious pro...
      • More Football thoughts sorry, folks, this is big ...
      • Quick tour this morning. Kathryn has several very ...
      • I voted. It always cracks me up. I've lived in a...
      • oh oh....pretty Michigan upper peninsula pictures ...
      • 8 Mile is Coming. A couple of months ago I saw th...
      • Whoa! Now that Survivor sure surprised me. And n...
      • width:260px; background:#FFFFFF; padding:10pt" ...
      • I Got Flowers! It has been one of those finger-...
      • 8 Mile on the Radio They're discussing 8 Mile on ...
      • Go Green Way to go, MSU! I don't pay any attenti...
      • I'm home from the north, rested and rejuvenated an...
      • To: Shirl From: Pearl Re: Alarm Clocks REMEMBE...
      • Okay. Here it is. The Definitive 8 Mile Review. ...
      • I always wondered how people did this and now I k...
      • This-or-That: November 12, 2002 Potpourri! 1. He...
      • Does You Does, or Does You Don't Take The Other Si...
      • what type of book are you? brought to you by Quiz...
      • I may have goofed. In October I bought a new wo...
      • 50 CENTS!! I misplaced my cell phone and won't be ...
      • Jeeem expresses his view of Eminem.
      • "God will not suffer man to have the knowledge of...
      • Quick Random Thoughts for a Thursday Morning. I'm...
      • Whoops! Survivor night! I think Bryn chose Ken, a...
      • padding:5px;background-color:lawngreen; border:1p...
      • Into the Woods Be safe, hunters.
      • Happy Birthday to Meryl! Well smack me up-side the...
      • The End of a Season The Michigan State football...
      • padding:5px;background-color:plum; border:5px so...
      • Lynn isn't blogging right now, but she has some sw...
      • Sadists Live! Well, we get to the stadium, pass t...
      • Weighty matters: Kathryn is talking about weight,...
      • Leonids coming up: The Americas: The peak for th...
      • padding:5px;background-color:silver; border:1px d...
      • You know a little bit about England. Hey, come ...
      • Tuesday's This-or-That: 1. Long or short hair? chi...
      • An interesting report on prolonged PC use.
      • Who are you? Link via Hestia Chronicles.
      • oh for the love of mud. I've been busy visiting p...
      • Chasing Moonbeams Again. Okay, so it was cloudy fo...
      • Survivors Ready? Okay, let's see. Bryn has Brian...
      • Turn the Sound Down. If tender ears are around, tu...
      • Santa Came Early I spent the afternoon grinning l...
      • Great cat pictures here! Are all bloggers cat peo...
      • Hang in there, Smoke-Out participants. Every litt...
      • Kathryn has found this excellent Reading Group Gui...
      • Gross-Out Time. I have a toe that has a fungus. ...
      • Silver Bells! Tonight is the annual Silver Bells ...
      • November 20 was Ilana's birthday, and I missed it!...
      • Catarina was Henry's first wife and was probably t...
      • Silver Bells Report. This report will be coming ...
      • Go Green Ouch. Eww. Dang! That was sad. Penn St...
      • Last Tuesday coming up. Tuesday is the last Tuesda...
      • Good Survivor analysis over at fortysomething. Th...
      • Well poop. Yesterday I fell asleep at 8:00 p.m. ...
      • Time for Tuesday's This-or-That: 1. Stuffing: bak...
      • Good Grief! It's 14 degrees F out. Yikes! Anywa...
      • Happy Thanksgiving! We play a round-robin gag gif...
      • Link via Celestial Offerings. Thanks, Bryn! Ac...
      • Well, back from the groaning board. Earlier in the...
      • A Fragile Thread So today, we found again how fra...
      • On Lines. Gentle humor of yesterday: We're stand...
    • ►  December (78)
  • ►  2003 (950)
    • ►  January (91)
    • ►  February (77)
    • ►  March (100)
    • ►  April (70)
    • ►  May (79)
    • ►  June (76)
    • ►  July (78)
    • ►  August (51)
    • ►  September (85)
    • ►  October (77)
    • ►  November (81)
    • ►  December (85)
  • ►  2004 (929)
    • ►  January (76)
    • ►  February (60)
    • ►  March (80)
    • ►  April (68)
    • ►  May (78)
    • ►  June (80)
    • ►  July (88)
    • ►  August (97)
    • ►  September (79)
    • ►  October (83)
    • ►  November (73)
    • ►  December (67)
  • ►  2005 (790)
    • ►  January (70)
    • ►  February (61)
    • ►  March (73)
    • ►  April (64)
    • ►  May (63)
    • ►  June (64)
    • ►  July (75)
    • ►  August (60)
    • ►  September (68)
    • ►  October (62)
    • ►  November (66)
    • ►  December (64)
  • ►  2006 (620)
    • ►  January (67)
    • ►  February (67)
    • ►  March (53)
    • ►  April (62)
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  June (52)
    • ►  July (48)
    • ►  August (37)
    • ►  September (42)
    • ►  October (66)
    • ►  November (41)
    • ►  December (51)
  • ►  2007 (108)
    • ►  January (50)
    • ►  February (57)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

My photo
Shirl
1.5.14. Time to redo the blog again. I have plans for you this year, little blog. Hope to see everyone a bit more!
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.